Tecno Phantom X Review, Pros and Cons – Tecno has unveiled another spectacular phone with brilliant features. If you’re on a tight budget but want a better smartphone that’s also great for lite gaming, the Tecno Phantom X smartphone can be a good companion. Although the price of the phone is low, you won’t miss out on any of the essential features. Whether for your daily use, you will never feel the deficiency of this good performer as per the price point, you can expect to buy it from July 2021.
The phone undoubtedly has a great display which is the most intriguing feature of the Phantom X phone. With some other decent features, this phone definitely stimulates your desire to buy. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Tecno Phantom X smartphone.
Tecno Phantom X Review
- The large 6.7 inches screens with an AMOLED panel make your viewing experience remarkable.
- Make sure you don’t feel any buffers in the presence of Android 11 OS.
- With the help of the 12nm MediaTek Helio G95 chipset, you can expect a relatively faster speed.
- The weird features are its 50 MP main cameras and 48 MP selfie cameras.
- The phone comes with a Li-Po 4700 mAh battery which is charged via the 33W fast charger.