Tecno Camon 16 Pro Review, Pros and Cons – You may have heard of Camon 16, a brilliant smartphone in the budget segment. The company also unveiled its high-end model, known as Tecno Camon 16 Pro smartphone, with enhanced features. At the same time, the resemblance to the younger brother, Camon 16, is almost identical.
There is a small chance that you can stand out in the huge crowd of basic devices. Because it has a quad-camera and features a ready-to-use dual selfie camera. In addition, several other factors make the Tecno Camon 16 Pro a first-rate player in the low-cost segment, such as a powerful battery and a game-centric processor. To learn more about Camon 16 Pro phone, let’s move on to an in-depth analysis.
Tecno Camon 16 Pro Review
- The Helio G70 chipset exceeds processing quality and offers a subtle performance experience with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 graphics layers.
- It has the privileges of a quad-camera with 64MP as the main camera and a dual selfie camera.
- The device has a thick yet sticky design, covered with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, which is very good at this price range.
- At the front, IPS technology is deployed on the 6.8-inches tall screen with a decent aspect ratio screen.
- In the battery section, the Li-Po 5000 mAh battery supplies power to the system, which charges through an 18W fast charging.
Design and Display
The general plastic construction offers an inexpensive device feel on the first impression. However, in reality, there is one aspect that makes the phone a little bit unique. Yes, it is the squirrel-shaped camera plate that gives the Camon 16 Pro phone an elegant look. In addition, it equips a rear-mounted fingerprint reader for biometric authentication. Interestingly, this innovative design received a lot of love from users.
With a tight budget, you can buy Tecno Camon 16 Pro smartphone in two wonderful color options. Onyx Black offers a premium professional feel and on the other hand, there is the Ice Crystal Blue variant that turns the overall look into something brilliant. Each has a fascinating layout and structure that increases the durability of the phones.
In addition, you have to use both hands if you want incredible, uninterrupted interface features, and it is quite difficult to do tasks with a single hand due to the tall 6.8 inches screen size. It may not be a problem for large palms, while minors will have a little difficulty. In addition, mainly, there are two points in which the Camon 16 Pro lacks. The first is the resolution limit and the second is the brigh