TCL 20L Review, Pros and Cons – You are stumbling over buying a particular phone and getting confused every time you see another phone. Today’s review would be about the TCL 20L smartphone. The TCL 20L smartphone also known as TCL 20 Lite smartphone which was released on April 14, 2021.
The 20L phone is powered by some brilliant features like a processor, camera, and battery that will appeal to you. There are already 6 smartphones available in the TCL 20 series, including the TCL 20 SE and the TCL 20 5G. Where the 20L smartphone loses some features on a budget phone. Let’s start with a detailed review of the TCL 20L smartphone.
TCL 20L Review
- The 6.67 inches screen with 1080p resolution provides an immersive viewing experience.
- The Android 11 operating system exists to deliver bloatware-free performance.
- Because of the 11nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset, you will get decent performance.
- Where the rear panel is powered by a 48 MP main camera, the front panel features a 16 MP waterdrop notch selfie camera.
- The phone has been sealed with a Li-Po 5000 mAh battery which can be considered a standard feature today.
Design and Display
If you were looking for a cool, modern design that can give you peace of mind, you can check out the TCL 20L smartphone. With the 20L phone, the brand does something different in the design section. The sun’s rays spread across the camera section and acquire the entire back panel. It makes your morning more glorious. The two colors, Eclipse Black and Luna Blue instantly catch your eye.
The 20L smartphone has a 6.67 inches IPS LCD display that gives you more space to watch what you love. If you’re obsessed with movies, its 1080p resolution image provides an immersive viewing experience. With a 20:9 aspect ratio, you will not face any problem holding the phone.
The rear panel consists of a quad-camera that comes in a vertical square shape. As many of this brand’s phones come with a slightly heavier phone, the 20L also has the same feature. It weighs 199g and the sidebar is 9.1mm thicker. The fingerprint reader is present on the side rather than the back.