Sharp Aquos Sense 4 and 4 Plus Review, Pros and Cons – The Japanese smartphone company Sharp recently unveiled the Aquos Sense series in which it has Aquos Sense 4 and Sense 4 Plus. After that, some more devices are launched with them, such as Zero 5G and Sense 5G. Unlike the 5G variant smartphone, sense 4 and sense 4 Plus arrive with 4G connectivity with the latest settings within them.
Both on paper and abroad, they are almost identical, although there are some fundamental differences in storage and battery, after that, everything is similar to them from head to toe. So, without wasting time, let’s start Sharp Aquos Sense 4 and 4 Plus Review, and find out the main specifications difference about them.
Sharp Aquos Sense 4 and 4 Plus Review
- The IPS technology is intact on the screen and has a decent pixel density.
- In performance, it boasts the best mid-range Snapdragon 720G chipset.
- Both phones are available exclusively in Japan, the Sense 4 is expected to reach $ 300 (21,990 INR) and the Sense 4 Plus $ 320 (23,900 INR).
- Sense 4 has triple cameras whereas Sense 4 Plus features a 48 MP Quad-camera as the main sensor.
- The Aquos Sense 4 appears to have a 4570 mAh battery, while the Sense 4 Plus variant reaches a 4120 mAh battery.
Design and display
The shiny design of the back gives a fascinating look at both phones, as they come with a similarly colored potion. You will see a quadruple square-shaped camera with a fingerprint reader in the center of the back of the rear panel. At the front, the flat U-shaped IPS LCD panel is induced with intact Full HD + resolution.
The Sharp Aquos Sense 4 features a 5.8-inch view with a slim body, and on the other hand, Sharp Aquos Sense 4 Plus offers a 6.7-inch screen with a slightly thicker frame. In addition, the company implemented the IP 68/58 certification in both. Check the Sharp Aquos Zero 2 smartphone review.
Memory and Internal
The layers of Android 10 are applied to devices, and the good thing is that users will have a clean UI experience because the skin of the Stock interface had no bloatware. Each application has a vital role in providing decent user experience.
Under the hood, the