Samsung Galaxy M42 Review, Pros and Cons – Whenever you talk about any big branded phone or try to find a competitor, you’ve definitely found Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy M42 smartphone was released on April 28, 2021, with a 5G network support. Here, Samsung’s main focus is to bring a low-cost 5g smartphone so that every user has a 5g enabled phone.
The Galaxy M42 comes with the same usual design you saw on the Galaxy M12 smartphone. Also, the phone has a decent processor, camera, and standard battery. Let’s start the detailed review to know more details about the Samsung Galaxy M42 smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy M42 Review
- The 6.6 inches super AMOLED screen is considered the best screen with 720p resolution.
- Today it is very significant to choose the phone with the Android 11 operating system that comes with this phone.
- If you are a gamer, you will definitely adopt the 8nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G chipset for better gaming purposes.
- You will have a 48 MP main camera on the back panel and a 20 MP selfie camera on the front.
- The Li-Po 5000 mAh battery is a satisfying feature for gamers.
Design and Display
The Samsung Galaxy M42 design will first attract