Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime Review, Pros and Cons – After a long wait, the Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime is finally presented in India with a wonderful feature to attract binge-watchers. Since the M31 Prime is a joint venture between Samsung and Amazon India, users will receive a three-month free subscription to Amazon Prime. The Galaxy M31 Prime is equipped with a standard resolution AMOLED screen and includes Samsung’s Exynos 9611 chipset under the hood, which provides enough power for the M31 Prime. On the same note, this fabulous phone has a fair price of $225 (INR 16,499).
There are 3 smartphones in the Samsung M31 series – Galaxy M31, Galaxy M31s, and Galaxy M31 Prime edition. We compared the M31 and M31 Prime smartphones and found that the two smartphones have identical specifications. We can say that the same phone was called with 2 different names, M31 and M31 Prime. While the Galaxy M31 is cheaper than the Galaxy M31 Prime model.
Let’s go back to the subject and start the review of the Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime Review
- The device catches the eye of the compulsive observer, as it features the Amazon Prime Video subscription.
- The phone is available exclusively on the Indian market and there is no news that it will be released in other countries for now.
- The Galaxy M31 Prime looks tall with a simple and elegant design with an elegant gradient of ocean blue, space black, and an iceberg blue option.
- As for the camera, a 64 MP quad-camera configuration features the rear panel and offers a 32 MP selfie port.
- The 6000 mAh battery pack that supplies the power via the Type-C 15W charging stand.
Design and Display
The sleek design provides an impeccable look that somehow gives a feel of premium polycarbonate material. The layout already appears on the previous M31 model. But this time, there are some new and attractive things added to the phone, as the settings are slightly reduced and the appearance of the 2.5D screen.
The tall 6.4 inche