Samsung Galaxy M11 Smartphone Pros and Cons: Every year Samsung launches the budget phone at the mid of march. This year, Samsung company unveiled the Samsung Galaxy M series in which Galaxy M11 has great potential in the inexpensive smartphone category, it’s officially announced on 30 March that this phone soon accessible at the end of April.
Lots of rumors are rendering on the internet that this phone is going to give close fight some entry-level handset, it is the successor of the budget phone segment M10S smartphone, so we can expect this phone to provide decent features. Let get straight in the specifications to find the worth of this device.
- A tremendous 5000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
- LCD panel that offers a decent amount of PPI density.
- It has a standard triple camera module onboard with a 13MP camera.
Design and Display
Its design is quite moderate, and it contains a flat-screen, on the back we have a fingerprint sensor and triple camera. As in the front, it possesses a punched hole selfie appeared on the corner left-side with an astounding design screen, and the plastic frame isn’t slippery either. But it feels a bit heavier while because of 197g weight.
The phone offers an entry-level HD 6.4 inches PLS TFT LCD panel as the display screen, which is coupled up by the resolution of 720×1560 pixels and PPI density of 284 with above 80% screen-to-body ratio.
Memory and Internal Specifications
As expected, it comes with the latest OS Android 10 with the layering of stock Android One 2.0 user-interface, which is pretty simple to use and has inferior Snapdragon 450 Soc, including the graphic of moderate Adreno 506 GPU.
It has two variants of 3GB RAM / 32GB storage and 4GB RAM / 64GB storage with the memory access support of eMMC 5.1 and a dedicated MicroSD slot for storage expansion.
M11 Camera specifications
It comes with a triple camera module of 13MP + 5MP + 2MP and the punched hole selfie camera of 8 MP with mild features like portrait, and AI beauty mode, including 1k video shooting quality.
Battery, Price, and Others
The phone offers a 5000 mAh non-removable li-polymer battery with 15W fast charger, which gradually increases the screen time and battery life sustainability. M11 has sensors such as rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, with type C charging port and 3.5 mm jack port, on the top of that, it has Volite 4G connectivity. It is available in three amazing colors of black, violet, and metallic blue. The 3GB / 32GB variant is attainable at 10,000 INR or USD 120, and 4GB / 64GB price starts at 12,000 INR or USD 150
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specifications Detail
|Specifications||Samsung Galaxy M11|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Build||Plastic frame and Back, Glass front|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen PLS TFT, 16 M colors|
|OS||Android 10, One UI 2.0|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)|
|Camera||13MP, 5MP, 2MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Proximity|
|Battery||5000 mAh, Fast charging 15W|
|Colors||Metallic, Blue, Black, Violet|
|Price||USD 150(INR 12000)|
Samsung Galaxy M11 Pros and Cons
- In the battery department, there are no flaws, and the battery life is decent as well.
- It drastically increases the gaming experience which generally didn’t notice in this segment phones.
- It’s a Samsung phone, so there will be fewer chances of Bloatware Apps.
- This phone offers various features on the software level, and Android UI works very well.
- It is ok for mild gaming on the high-end games, but on heavily gaming usage, it will show lags and heating issues.
- The phone is a little smaller than the average one, due to this, it didn’t fit in big hands properly.
- The display quality is downgraded compared to the M10s.
- On the other hand, photo experience is quite mediocre with its camera features.
- Besides, the viewing experience isn’t great either. But the audio output is adequate.
Samsung Galaxy M11 is a budget segment phone, so it is bound to be less feature, and PLS TFT is an advanced version of IPS LCD, which we already saw in Galaxy A11, and it improves the display quality. If you are thinking to buy a precise feature budget phone with proper gaming experience, then this phone is a splendid treat for you at just $120.