Samsung Galaxy M02 and A02 Review, Pros and Cons – Samsung have been one of the dominant smartphone sellers in India. Recently, they are preparing to launch a new entry-level device. This device will be known as Samsung Galaxy M02 and Galaxy A02 smartphones. Although you can say that the two phones are copies of each other, the same smartphone with 2 different names.
More than that, the two models have equivalent specifications and settings, and no one can tell the difference between them, because they are an economical phone, these phones bring a good cost-benefit ratio. They are customized to impress users looking for a device in the budget segment.
The Samsung Galaxy M02 and A02 smartphones are equipped with an even number of features that adjust precisely to the price. Without further ado let’s start the detailed review of Galaxy M02 and A02 smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy M02 and A02 Review
- The device equips a PLS IPS display panel with a standard screen size of 6.5 inches.
- At the processing unit, the 28nm Mediatek MT6739W powered the entire system.
- You can record videos and take photos via the dual rear camera port and for selfies, a 5MP camera is given.
- There is also a Li-Po 5000 mAh battery that should be sufficient for long battery life.
- The Samsung Galaxy M02 phone is launched in India, while the Samsung Galaxy A02 phone is launched in Thailand.
Design and Display
Despite being launched in two different markets with two different names, the similarity in design has not gone away. You will receive the elegant plastic layout with a dual-camera at the rear but the fingerprint scanner is not supported. Therefore, you must trust the pin code or pattern.
While you can choose the Black and Blue color shade option on the Galaxy A02 phone, while the Galaxy M02 phone comes in two more fabulous colors – Gray and Red. The curved pattern looks a little cheap, but the flat screen of 6.5 inches offers a fairly standard experience. Both models come with 720p resolution, which should be enough at this budget range.
On the one hand, you can watch the content through the 20:9 aspect ratio screen, while on the other hand, the infinite V screen will give you m