Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Smartphone Pros and Cons: Samsung amazed us with its latest featured mid-budget segment A series of smartphones that indeed gives brand value to their mid-ranger, and it treats its phones equally. It is a standard flagship mid-budget smartphone with the authenticity of Samsung camera quality recently the company also launched Galaxy M11. The renowned version launched a few days ago, and it soon available in the market.
- A rectangular quad-camera module with the primary sensor of 64MP.
- It offers a decent battery of 4500 mAh with 25 w fast charging.
- The phone gives Exynos the latest chipset with a price tag of $400.
Design and Display
The premium effect of the diamond graphic on the back frame improves the design, and it feels good and looks premium, although the back is of plastic, it didn’t look bulky at all. The phone has 6.7 inches Super AMOLED plus capacitive touchscreen panel, and colors are bright and punchy, which is fabulous compared to a recent mid-range smartphone.
It gives a high resolution of 1028×2400 pixels with a 393 PPI density and offers protection of corning gorilla glass with a flat-screen. Always on-display feature helps to see the notifications easily.
Internal and Storage specifications
On this phone, you have an Exynos 980 chipset with 8nm support, and the brand offers Android 10 with the layering of one UI 2.0, which is a very mild UI and user-friendly.
It is available in two variants memory storage of 6GB RAM / 128GB storage, 8GB RAM / 128GB storage. It comes with a dedicated MicroSD card slot that can expand memory up to 512 GB and has UFS 2.1 memory type support.
It comes with a punch-hole selfie camera of 32 MP and in back, a quad camera board of 64MP, 12MP, 5mp and 5MP, which improvises the photo and video experience. It also offers various features for different kinds of snap short. It also gives 2k video recording quality. A71 camera review gets 84 dxomark.
Battery Specification and Others
It has a 4500mAh li-polymer non-removable battery with fast charging of 25 W, which can survive 102 hours without the need for charging and offers a screen time of 13 hours, and it will take less than 45 mins to charge the phone from 0 to 100%. There are a variety of sensors such as NFC, In-display fingerprint sensor, and face unlocks. It is attainable in three astounding colors of Prism Cube Blue, Prism Cube Black, Prism Cube Sliver, and the base variant starting price is 31000 INR (USD 400).
Specification details Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
|Specifications||Samsung Galaxy A71 5G|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Build||Plastic frame & Back and Glass front|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla glass 3|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen Super AMOLED Plus, 16 M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|OS||Android 10, One UI 2.0|
|Chipset||Exynos 980 (8 nm)|
|Camera||64MP, 12MP, 5MP, and 5MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity, ANT+|
|Battery||4500 mAh, Fast charging 25W|
|Colors||Prism Black, Prism Silver, Prism Blue|
|Price||USD 400 (INR 31000)|
Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Pros and Cons
- Even though the body made of plastic, the build doesn’t feel inexpensive and looks sturdy, but there is no waterproofing on the phone.
- Galaxy A71 has a large display of 6.7 inches. But, It’s profile is quite slim and surprisingly light, which is comfortable in hands.
- It also offers dark mode with the latest update, and the swipe touches are impressive.
- It has an FM radio which generally didn’t seem in the high end.
- The contrast ratio and brightness are as fabulous as aspects to Samsung.
- If we talk about audio and video, they are immersive in performance and experience.
- It supports WiFi calling and wide YL 1, which gives a decent experience in resolution. Through you will get a premium video watching experience.
- The high-end gaming experience is on a different level compared to ordinary mid-rangers.
- With the NFC support, you can easily use Samsung Pay.
- The fingerprint sensor works decently, and face-unlock is mediocre.
In the camera department, all the features are marvelous and noteworthy, so in the overall performance of the phone is quite decent, and thorough review and specs, it does fit in mid-range flagship standards. The phone has its distinctiveness, which cut this phone out from its competition.