Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Smartphone Pros and Cons: During this world pandemic, companies like Xiaomi and Samsung are not backing down in releasing its new generation handsets. Recently, Samsung unveiled a whole A series in which all types of segment smartphones covered up in the event. In this launch event, the spotlight grabbers are the A51 5g and A71 5g because they are coming with 5G connectivity, which means they’re fulfilling the mid-range flagship standards. There aren’t any new specs and features regardless of the Snapdragon 5G modem and some camera features.
These phones available in the global market, and rumors are stating that these will available in the mid-summer. Let’s find the worth of the phone and review its new updated features.
- It has an Exynos 980 processor with an integrated snapdragon 5G modem.
- A quad camera setup in which some features improved.
- The phone offers a battery of 4500 mAh with 15W fast charging.
Design and Display
The phone consists of a diamond sleek graphic design on the back, which looks astounding in hands, and it feels lighter than mediocre ones. The plastic frame covered with Corning Gorilla Glass version 3 protection on the front display, it offers a Full HD+ 6.7 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen capacitive display panel which includes the decent 16M color depth in the main layout with the resolution of 1080×2400 pixel and above 390 PPI density.
Memory and Internal Storage
It offers Android 10 OS with the layering of Samsung One user-interface 2.0, which powered by an octa-core processor of Exynos 980 Chipset with 8 NM processing support, including integrated 5G modem. And it also has a graphic of Mali-G76 MP5 GPU with UFS 2.0 memory type. It comes in two memory variants of 6GB RAM / 128 GB storage and 8GB RAM / 128 GB storage in which you can expand storage up to 512 GB through dedicated MicroSD card.
The selfie camera of punched hole 32 MP and a quad-camera onboarded on the rectangular modules of 48MP, 12MP, 5MP, and 5MP which is accompanied by a flash LED tone. The stock camera app offers decent features and which can snap video resolution up to 2k and the 120 frames per second slow-motion experience with gyro-stabilized video recording.
Battery, Price, and Others
In the battery department, we have an enormous 4500 mAh non-removable with a standard 15W fast charging and company granted 14 hours on-screen time, and it also guaranteed an audio playback time of 30 hours. It offers NFC support, under-display fingerprint sensor, optical scanner, 3.5 mm jack, type C charging port, etc. On the top of that FM radio setup which didn’t see in the regular mid-ranger. The phone designed in three amazing colors of Prism Cube Pink, Black, and White and the base model price starts at 25,000 INR (USD 324).
Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Specifications Detail
|Specifications||Samsung Galaxy A51 5g|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Build||Plastic frame and Back and Glass front|
|Protection||Gorilla glass 3|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen Super AMOLED, 16 M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|OS||Android 10, One UI 2.0|
|Chipset||Exynos 980 (8 nm)|
|Camera||48MP, 12MP, 5MP, and 5MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity, ANT+, Compass|
|Battery||4500 mAh, Fast charging 15W|
|Colors||Prism Cube Black, White, and Pink|
|Price||USD324 (INR 25,000)|
Samsung Galaxy A51 5g Pros and Cons
- The phone offers a decent processing unit and battery, so there will be fewer chances of getting lags in the high-end game. As well as, it also supports heavily gaming.
- In-camera department, the software algorithms enhance snaps and give decent videos, and photos quality experience.
- The camera offers features such as HDR, panorama, and time-lapse, which improves the camera a bit more.
- On play high-end games for over 4 hours, only 40 percent battery drained, which is quite impressive.
- The design of the phone is immersive.
- The audio output is a bit lower than the expectation.
- Its user-interface is challenging to understand at the beginning because of complicated features, but it can improvise with the time.
- NFC support is only available in a few countries.
- The front camera lacks autofocus and some software level supports.
- Moreover, it doesn’t have stereo loudspeakers’ support, and the price a little higher than its competitors.
Samsung Galaxy A51 5g is the renowned version of its own with an integrated 5G modem, which increases the price tag a bit more. If you are looking for a standard 5G flagship featured mid-range phone, then it is one great choice.