Realme X50 Pro Player Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons: Realme’s big hit was the Realme 6 series, which was launch a few months ago, and after then, Previous months, they also released mid-ranger X50m 5G model. They also unveil the Narzo series, which does have entry-level setup. Moreover, it is one of the best phones in its segment.
Like the second quarter, most of the mobile companies are cover-up dates to finishing the first batch of smartphones of this year. Just like other companies, Realme is also carrying out the ending procedure of the first shipment.
There may be few handset releases within the next month, and the company will advance toward the second batch. Realme announced the latest mid-segment known as Realme X50 pro edition, and it will release on 1 June. After the release, the Realme X50 Pro Player phone will able for the global stage.
Realme X50 Pro Player Smartphone Full Specifications Review
- A high-end Super AMOLED panel deploys on the screen with a decent refresh rate option.
- The processor of Qualcomm 800 series intact on the board with a graphic of Android 650.
- The usual mid-segment quad-camera configuration seen on the phone.
- It has standard 4200 mAh with exceptional 65W charging.
- Realme X50 Pro Player will appear with the latest and appealing design.
- Its expected price of the base variant is around USD 385 (28,999 INR).
Design and Display
Realme is known for its marvelous design, this phone comes with a unique sleek design, and the layout of the camera board that improves with depth graphic. A 6.44 inches Full HD Super AMOLED panel with high PPI range along with 90Hz refresh rate with HDR 10+ screen, All this expects to come with corning glass protection.
Memory and Internal
It onboard on Android 10 with the layering skin of realme UI 1.0 user-interface, which emphasizes to lead better user-friendliness. In the hardware section, the powerhouse performer 7 nm+ octa-core processor next to the Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 SoC with a set of Andreno 650 graphics. This setup increases the performance several-fold and provides satisfactory output for i