Realme V11 Review, Pros and Cons – The Realme V series smartphone has created an exclusive fan base that resembles the affordable 5G enabled phones. In this section, the company launches the Realme V11 5G smartphone in China. The phone is available for sale from February 5 onwards, except that the overall viability is not confirmed. Oppo covers the key point that should appear on the budget 5G phone.
You will understand more about this when you follow this review. But for some unknown reason, the overall design corresponds to the Realme 8 5G. However, this does not mean that both models are similar from head to toe, they offer different specifications. Now, let’s understand if you should buy the Realme V11 smartphone or not.
Realme V11 Review
- Realme V11 phone has a 6.5 inches IPS LCD panel that offers a decent amount of pixel density.
- Under the hood, the phone is powered by the 7-nm MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset.
- It is also integrated with the dual-camera configuration that takes the 13 MP primary camera lens and the 2 MP depth lens.
- The software department handles the latest Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0 Custom UI at the top.
- A huge Li-Po 5000 mAh battery combines 18W fast charging.
Design and Display
The elegant appearance gives the Realme V11 smartphone a somewhat attractive design layout and, like the phones of the previous generation, the brand is present in the lower-left corner. The curved corner ensures greater grip, while the front bezels are very thin. Not to forget, you are getting the fingerprint reader on the side panel, which will give the phone the edge in the trend aspect.
In terms of color variants, the duo Blue and black appear. On the other hand, the front screen comes with a 6.5 inches IPS LCD screen with HD resolution. With this setup, experimenting with a good amount of detail can be difficult. A