Realme Narzo 50i Review – In the basic smartphone, the main selling point is none other than battery capacity. The same techniques are used in Realme Narzo 50i, which may not have industry-leading features and software, but it does provide decent value for every penny you’re investing in it. But the question may arise as to whether it is a good choice to go with the old Realme Narzo 50A would be a great choice or whether choosing the newer one would be a decent deal.
To know the answer, follow the Realme Narzo 50i review, which will answer all your questions. The Realme Narzo 50i is undoubtedly the lite version of the Narzo 50A. You’ll also notice a lot of similarities between them, from the design to the battery. So without further ado, let’s move on to the detailed review of the Realme Narzo 50i smartphone.
Realme Narzo 50i Review
- The Realme Narzo 50i comes with a 6.5 inches IPS LCD display and offers 400 nits of brightness.
- As for the performance aspect, the phone is barely capable of offering a 1.6 GHz Octa-core chipset.
- The software edge combines Android 11 OS with entry-level Realme Go UI custom features.
- The camera department has an 8 MP primary snapper with a 5 MP selfie camera configuration.
- In terms of battery capacity, the phone is equipped with a Li-Po 5000 mAh battery along with a decent-sized charger.
Design and Display
The Realme Narzo 50i smartphone offers a similar design to the Realme Narzo 30A, while the strap design is nothing new in the Narzo series. The device comes with two interesting shade options, such as Carbon Black and Mint Green. The Black and Green tint variants provide a professional look, but the camera’s crop also looks unique.
Fortunately, the company offers splash-proof resistance, and getting that feature in