Realme Narzo 50A Review, Pros and Cons – The Narzo series phone offers decent features at an affordable price; the recent release of the Realme Narzo 50A smartphone also offers some value. You’re getting a better screen, ample storage, and decent battery life to support the overall experience. The Realme Narzo 50A will go on sale on the online platform from October 7th. So, the question remains, is it worth buying this phone.
Compared to the Realme Narzo 30A, there are massive updates taking place on the camera island in Realme Narzo 50A. All the detail is covered in this post so without further ado, let’s move on to the detailed review of the Realme Narzo 50A.
Realme Narzo 50A Review
- The phone supports a 6.5 inches IPS LCD which can bring out the brightness of 570 nits.
- In the performance section, you will get the 12nm Helio G85 chipset with the Mali-G52 MC2 graphics unit.
- As for software layers, Android 11 features are presented in Realme UI 2.0 customization.
- As for the camera section, a 50MP main camera is intact on the Realme Narzo 50A smartphone, while an 8MP selfie port is fitted at the front.
- Moving on to battery power, the phone offers a massive 6000 mAh battery that handles 18W fast charging.
Design and Display
The design look of the Realme Naroz 50A hasn’t changed much compare