Realme Narzo 30 Review, Pros and Cons – In recent years, Realme’s Narzo series has offered impressive and stylish smartphones at a minimalist price option. At the same time, over time, the quality of your product becomes more valuable. You won’t be disappointed with the Realme Narzo 30 5G and Narzo 30 4G smartphones. Both models had almost similar tweaks, except that one got better camera specs, while the other got the latest 5G support.
It all sounds even when you’re looking for a mid-range budget phone. From the design to the overall specs, they look like close brothers to the Realme 8 series, with a few minor changes here and there. However, the Narzo 30 smartphone will also be sold as a gaming phone on a decent budget. With that said, let’s start the detailed review of the Realme Narzo 30 smartphone.
Realme Narzo 30 Review
- It is a good choice for this company to expand the horizon and produce an aesthetic design layout.
- In terms of camera modules, both the Realme Narzo 30 5G and Narzo 30 4G phones have a 48 MP main camera with a 16 MP selfie camera.
- The processing section is powered by Dimensity 700 5G chipset for 5G and Helio G95 for 4G varient.
- As far as software is concerned, you are getting the latest Android 11 OS with Realme UI 2.0 on top.
- In addition, you will also reach a battery power of Li-Po 5000mAh, while the 5G variant has 18W and the 4G variant comes with 30W charger.