Realme Narzo 20 and 20 Pro Review, Pros and Cons – Rising star in the smartphone market, Realme launched the next Narzo series phones – Realme Narzo 20 and 20 Pro. Both smartphones feature cutting edge technologies and aggressive prices to stand out in the market. Speaking especially about the Realme Narzo 20 Pro, he sets a benchmark with his 65W SuperDart Charge in the mid-range smartphone segment. To be precise, there is no denying the fact that the Narzo 20 series is impressively improved compared to its predecessor. So, let’s see a detailed analysis of Realme Narzo 20 and Narzo 20 Pro smartphones.
Realme Narzo 20 and 20 Pro Review
- Both phones feature a new V for Victory design that literally fascinates the user.
- The Pro variant includes an interesting 65W SuperDart charger, while the lower variant charges the battery with only an 18W charger.
- Both devices offer a 48 MP main sniper alongside other additional sensors for camera addicts.
- With Realme 2.0 UI based on Android 10, the Narzo 20 series offers more than expected with new modes and controls.
- Realme shipped both phones with Mediatek Helio processors for unmatched and perfect performance.
Design and Display
Both Realme Narzo 20 and 20 Pro has a shiny reflective background with a “V for Victory” design that can make people turn their heads and notice the stylish design. Although, you can get some fingerprints marks due to the plastic body. Moving forward, the Narzo 20 has a totally exclusive V-shaped design with a matte finish on the rear. Interestingly, the back with a matte texture does not pick up stains and has a decent grip feel.
As we move into the display section, the Pro variant hosts an updated 6.5 inches FHD+ IPS LCD panel and, surprisingly, the refresh rate has risen to 90Hz. With a minimum of bezels and an in-display punch hole camera, the viewing experience jumps to the next level. On the other hand, the Narzo 20 has a competent 6.5 inches mini-drop IPS LCD screen still attached to the same HD+ resolution according to its price.
Memory and Internal
In Narzo 20, Realme went from Mediatek Helio G80 in Narzo 20 to improved Mediatek Helio