Realme GT Neo and Neo Flash Review, Pros and Cons – The Realme GT Neo and Neo Flash are almost similar from head to toe, although being launched in different markets will create fundamental differences. Whether it’s display or camera quality, you can’t tell them apart and they’re like unbreakable twins.
On the market, there are a total of 3 smartphones available in the Realme GT series, which we have already compared specs side by side. If you take a look at all three Realme GT, GT Neo, and GT Neo Flash smartphones, you will see the same phone under 3 different names. Let’s go into the in-depth review to find out which is the best choice for you.
Realme GT Neo and Neo Flash Review
- Both Realme GT Neo and Neo Flash smartphones consist of a 120Hz 6.43 inches Super AMOLED panel.
- In addition, you will also get the configuration of the Dimensity 1200 5G chip with a Mali-G77 MC9 graphics unit.
- There is a 64MP triple camera configuration with a 16MP selfie board.
- In terms of software, the cool features of Realme UI 2.0 come with Android 11 OS.
- With the performance of the power pack, you also get an impressive battery life of 4500 mAh.
Design and Display
In terms of appearance, the Realme GT Neo and GT Neo Flash smartphone equip a unique design layout that somehow resembles the iQOO 7. Plus, you won’t be disappointed, as the GT series phones have an impressive and stylish plastic body. But the strap design looks amazing on the back panel and steals the show.
Speaking of camera modules, they are placed in a sophisticated way that enhances the premium build quality. However, you will not notice the IP rating or gorilla glass protection. But, you can expect the phone to be splash-resistant to some extent. However, it is not yet confirmed. The first impression is very impressive, as, for the security issue, the devices provide on-screen fingerprint sens