Realme C25 Review, Pros and Cons – Realme has released many smartphones in the C series since last year. Whether it’s C15, C20, or C21, they all come with some awesome features on a decent budget. If you’re a fan of the Realme brand, you can take a look at your new member called the Realme C25 smartphone. The Realme C25 is a low-budget phone and was released on March 27, 2021.
The C25 comes with features almost similar to the C21 smartphone. The huge battery, latest OS, and processor can instantly attract many users. Without further ado, let’s begin the detailed review of the Realme C25 smartphone.
Realme C25 Review
- The 6.5 inches IPS LCD screen has a 720p resolution that has set an industry standard.
- Android 11 comes with Realme’s most popular UI 2.0 customization.
- Whether for lite games or daily tasks, MediaTek Helio G70 integrated with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 graphics delivers fabulous performance.
- In terms of camera, you will get a 13MP main camera if you are in India, while the international market is getting a 48MP main camera instead of a 13MP.
- The Li-Po 6000 mAh battery is another awesome feature with 18W fast charging.
Design and Display
Comes with a plastic body, sports a shiny back cover, and the brand name is engraved on the back. The Water Blue variant has a similar texture to the Water Gray variant. Both colors seem standard to everyone and you can notice fingerprint sensor is added a little higher than any standard phone. A tiny square space is reserved for the camera.
It is quite bulky at 209g in weight and because of the finished design, your phone doesn’t scratch so easily. The solid 9.6mm thick rounded edge provides a comfortable grip.
Like its previous model, the Realme C25 also comes with a 6.5 inches IPS LCD display, but with different brightness of 480 nits. Although the glow feature isn’t all that attractive, it does provide decent use in your miserable moments. The 720p resolution with a 20:9 aspect ratio has set an industry standard for low-budget smartphones.