Realme C15 Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – Realme recently launched the C-series new member in Indonesia named Realme C15. It seemed a good smartphone in the budget segment that for sure. The phone was released on July 28 in Indonesia and expects to appear in Thailand, Cambodia, and Malaysia, the pros and cons of Realme C3i.
Realme C15 Specifications Overview
- It sports a 6.5 inches IPS LCD panel in the screen with a 270 pixel per inch density quality.
- An Helio G35 gaming chipset powers the phone.
- It features a crispy design with a geometrical finishing, which embraces the looks.
- The Realme C15 comes with an entry-level quad-camera setting that configured 13 MP as the primary senor.
- An enormous 6000 mAh battery will cope up with the standard fast charging support of 18W.
- The starting price of the device is around $137 (9,999 INR).
Design and Display
The Realme C15 phone consists of a plastic body that presents a sleek design of a geometric finish that enhances the look and takes them to another level. The same goes for the squarish quad-camera board and fingerprint sensor, which add up more elegance. You will get corning glass protection on the 6.5 inches IPS LCD that produces 720p resolution in the front.
Memory and Internal
It has Android 10 based on Realme UI 1.0 for users, and it couples up the entry-level gaming processor of 12 nm MediaTek Helio G35 chipset on the board. Just next to it, it has an Octa-core of 2.3 GHz core for slightly increasing the performance. Plus, it gets the usual PowerVR GE8320 graphics set onboard. Furthermore, there are two memory variants of 3 GB and 4 GB RAM that pair with the 64 GB internal storage. They got a dedicated Micro-Sd card as well.
A quad-camera setup will be seen on the phone, which includes 13 MP primary, 8 MP ultra-wide, 2 MP macro, and 2 MP depth sensor lens. Apart from this, a selfie port of 8 MP is also present on the phone. This configuration joins some good quality daylight photography. But still, the problem will occur in the low-lights.