Realme 8 5G Review, Pros and Cons – Now, the world of smartphones is changing so, most brands come with new technologies. How many companies are providing 5G technology to capture the market? As this will be the future, the 5G network has been an unavoidable choice for the market leader. Realme has already launched the new Realme 8 with 5G technology.
Being a successor to the Realme 7 Pro and Realme 8 4G and 8 Pro were in the news for a few months. This is the big reason for the launch of the Realme 5G smartphone. The forecast for the launch of this phone was March but because of some problems, the brand released its Realme 8 5G version on April 28, 2021. As it is a long-awaited phone for the Realme fans, some features are really worth it. Let’s start a detailed review of the Realme 8 5G smartphone.
Realme 8 5G Review
- Comes with a standard 6.5 inches IPS LCD screen, the 90 Hz refresh rate offers a smooth and clear viewing experience.
- Accompanied by the personalized Realme UI 2.0 interface, Android 11 offers a personalized experience.
- The power of your gaming experience comes from the MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset, which is quite decent in this budget.
- You will experience superiority with the 48 MP main camera that offers some perfect shots.
- Realme 8 is supplied with the Li-Po 5000 mAh non-removable battery that charges from the 18 W fast charger.
Design and Display
The brand has been an attraction for many people because of its design. The color rays that spread through the square shape camera board at the back make the phone highly cheerful. The