The Realme 6 series is the beginning of the initial year that has become quite popular and recently launched the second batch of the series. Realme 6s, which resembles the older model of Realme 6i, is on the European market and we hope it will be launched soon for the global market. The Realme 6s is a complete beast in its range and was launched on June 2 for European terrain.
Realme is generally known as the king of cheap smartphones, and its dominance cannot be beaten, because in the market above the entry-level it produces high-quality devices, for this reason, many people like Realme phones.
- A fully features packed IPS LCD panel comes in the screen.
- The quad-camera setup would appear with a decent selfie board.
- Looking back to its history, it’s the first phone, which has the best color piece.
- Powered by the MediaTek processor.
- A suitable battery of 4300 mAh.
- The price of the phone is around $230 (16,999 INR).
Design, Display, and Camera
Realme 6S sports a 6.5 inches high resolution and 405 PPI density range IPS LCD panel in which a 16 MP punched hole selfie board present. In the back, a unique lining design inverted coated below the quad-cam strip which includes 48 MP primary camera, 8 MP ultra-wide sensor that has 119° view, with a combination of two 2 MP depth and macro lens.
On the other hand, the screen offers splash-proof resistance and a 90 Hz high refresh rate for smooth surfing.