Oppo Reno Ace 2 Smartphone Pros and Cons – Oppo is launching a new mid-ranger flagship-level smartphone, and it will unveil on April 13. Rumors stat that this phone will release in the global market around the end of April and it is going to become the successor of the previous year launched Oppo Reno Ace.
An image was leaked on the internet which mainly reveals the design format, look, and specs of the handset, we have to wait for little more of the official release until we get the correct information. Let’s review oppo reno ace 2 phone and get a preview before investing your money on it.
- AMOLED display with high pixels per inches.
- It offers a wide range of storage specifications.
- Reno Ace 2 has the latest Snapdragon 865 Soc with marvelous UI.
- It has a Quad camera onboard with a 4000 mAh battery.
Design and Display
It consists of a standard look that has a quite similar design to the recently released Nokia 8.2 and supplies glass back with a metal framework. Back design is average, and a circular cut-out quad camera with a very tiny punched hole for a selfie at the top left side of the front screen.
It comes with an AMOLED touchscreen capacitive panel that has 16M color effects, on the other hand, its resolution of 1080×2400 pixels with over 400 PPI density, and it has the protection of glass. Oppo Reno Ace 2 also has HDR 10 and DCI-P3 100%.
Memory and Internal Specifications
The phone offers onboard stock Android 10 with the layering of Color OS 7.0 user-interface that has minimal bloatware, and it is quite easy to use. Besides, it comes with Snapdragon 865 Soc with the graphics of Adreno 650 GPU, and will available internal memory variant of 8GB RAM / 128GB, 256GB, and 12GB RAM / 256GB without any MicroSD support. It has the memory access assistance of UFS 3.0.
Oppo Reno Ace 2 – Camera specifications
Oppo Reno Ace 2 comes with a quad-camera board in a circular format of 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP with a selfie camera of 16 MP. The main sensor featured with autofocus and wide-angle sensor snap decent images. Ace 2 also featured portrait, depth sensor, macro, and dual-tone led for improving the HDR low-lighting images, and videos. Video has stability features with an additional slow motion of 240 frames per second and can shoot 2k video.
Battery, Price, and Others
Oppo Reno Ace 2 has an immense battery of 4000 mAh with the fast charging of 65 watts (Super VOOC 2.0), which can be charged in less than 25 min. It has all the flagship sensor like an optical, under-display fingerprint, proximity, NFC, etc. And it comes with the dual loudspeaker with 3.55mm jack and has a type C charging port. Its starting price tag will be around $526.
Oppo Reno Ace 2 Smartphone Specifications
|Specifications||Oppo Reno Ace 2|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Build||Gorilla Glass 6 front, back Gorilla Glass 5, aluminum frame|
|Display||capacitive touchscreen AMOLED, 16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|OS||Android 10, ColorOS 7.0|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 – 7nm+|
|RAM||8GB RAM, 12GB RAM|
|Camera||48MP, 8MP, 2MP, 2MP|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Proximity, Gyro, Compass|
|Battery||4000 mAh, Fast charging 65W, Fast wireless charging 40W|
Oppo Reno Ace 2 Pros and Cons
- It will give high-quality gaming experience with its RAM, and it gets decent performance assurance.
- The AMOLED viewing experience is fabulous, which sustain and adjust the brightness in a hasty manner.
- With an enormous battery, it also gives a screen time of 8 to 9 hours, and that is immersive.
- It offers a high-level image, and video capturing experience.
- This phone literary looks like a rip off of Redmi k30 Pro, which we have already seen this kind of design and art.
- According to its price segment, it consists of low features compared to its competition.
- It messed-up the low lighting images.
- The audio output isn’t surpassing either.
The Oppo Reno Ace 2 is quite moderate in terms of features, but the camera department and performance stabilized the phone. If you are looking for a decent Android experience with essential features, then it is a reliable choice for you.