Oppo Reno 6 Review, Pros and Cons – After releasing 5 on June 11, 2021, Oppo decided to release their 4G variant also on July 28, 2021. If you need the Oppo Reno 6 4G or 5G variant, you can check as per your need and then decide. Coming with different specifications, both smartphones are perfectly built with different users in mind. It was a great year for Oppo because its business increased around 35% in 2021.
Although the Oppo Reno 6 4G variant has not been released in India yet, you can get the Oppo Reno 6 5G variant now through its official website. There may be differences with various specifications, but the screen is the same for both. Whether you’re a gamer or a regular user, you definitely feel awesome. The design is similar to the Reno 6z, although the price is slightly higher than an average budget phone, you’ll value its performance. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Oppo Reno 6 smartphone.
Oppo Reno 6 Review
- If you want an AMOLED monitor, you can get it with the Oppo Reno 6 4G and 6 5G smartphones with a 6.43 inches screen.
- You should value the flawless performance that Android 11 offers.
- The 5G device comes with a MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset, while the 4G device providing a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset.
- As far as cameras are concerned, there is a 64 MP main camera on the 5G device, while the 4G set offers the same camera.
- A 4300mAh battery together with a 65W fast charger for the Reno 6 5G device where a 4310mAh battery together with a 50W fast charger for the 4G device.
Design and Display
Coming in a variety of colors, you will love to displa