Oppo Reno 6 Pro Review, Pros and Cons – Oppo recently launched several types of smartphones on the Reno 6 services. The Oppo Reno 6 Pro is yet another brand new smartphone that justifiably deals with its features. It is a phone in the high budget section with 5G bandwidth. All Reno series have been focused on slim design, powerful chipset, and brilliant cameras.
Launched on June 5, 2021, for the first time in China, the company took a global leap. So users looking for the Reno 6 Pro smartphone can buy it anywhere. From different storage options to crystal clear FHD display, the Reno 6 Pro catches the user’s attention. Launched alongside the Reno 6, this model is ahead in many sectors. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Oppo Reno 6 Pro smartphone.
Oppo Reno 6 Pro Review
- Having a 6.55 inches AMOLED display on hand increases your chances of being noticed by your friends.
- For a smooth operation, it is worth mentioning Android 11 is supported by ColorOS 11.3 UI.
- Instead of Snapdragon, this model comes with a 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset.
- Equipped with a quad camera, you can do your best now.
- The Reno 6 Pro packs a Li-Po 4500 battery along with a 65W fast charger.
Design and Display
As we already know the brand’s unique layout,