Oppo Reno 5Z Review, Pros and Cons – The Oppo Reno 5z smartphone is a compact mid-range device – and being offered in the Reno series, you’ll get tons of beautiful camera features as well as 5g network support. The Reno 5Z may not have a heavy processing chipset, but the 7 nm SoC may offer decent performance. Even so, you will not regret it because the Reno 5z is a 5G ready device. This device is available in the UAE and Singapore from April 4 onward.
There is no vision or news of the global launch, and even if it comes internationally, the chances are great that the company will change its name. For now, the question remains whether you should buy Oppo Reno 5z or not? To understand this, let’s read the full review and discover the value of this phone.
Oppo Reno 5Z Review
- The device comes with an impressive polycarbonate layout and offers a 6.43 inches Super AMOLED panel.
- As for the camera configuration, there is a 48 MP quad-camera that also features a 16 MP wide selfie camera on the front.
- The Oppo Reno 5Z smartphone equips a Dimensity 800U 5G chipset powering the 5G support.
- Under the hood, you will notice the customization of ColorOS 11.1 UI with the support of Android 11 OS.
- In terms of battery initialization, the phone offers Li-Po 4310 mAh with a 30W fast charger.
Design and Display
In the Reno series, there are a total of 5 smartphones, including Reno 5 Pro and Reno 5F, definitely take a look. The Oppo Reno 5z smartphone is built keeping in mind that it adds surprising value to its users. Although, in addition to the elegant Cosmo Blue and Classy Fuild Black, there is not much to choose from. Although on the same