Oppo Reno 5K Review, Pros and Cons – Smartphones play a crucial role in our daily lives. In fact, this is the only entity at the moment that is unavoidable, so it cannot be removed from you in any way. But choosing a better phone is quite difficult nowadays. As there are lots of new smartphones coming every day with some notable features, it is confusing which one to choose. Oppo launched a new smartphone in the reno 5 series called Oppo Reno 5K.
Toady’s analysis would be on the Oppo Reno 5K, a flagship phone in the Reno 5 series. Launched on March 5, 2021, Reno 5K outperforms some of the phones from major brands. The availability of this 5G phone is currently limited to China but is expected to launch on the global platform soon. It is not the cheapest, but accessible in the mid-range section. Let’s go deeper into the review of the Oppo Reno5 K phone.
Oppo Reno 5K Review
- The Reno 5K smartphone comes with 6.43 inches OLED display supported by a refresh rate of 90 Hz and 1080p resolution which is incredible in this budget.
- The phone comes with Android 11 installed and a custom ColorOS 11.1 interface.
- The 8nm Snapdragon 750G processor is a great fit with the basic 8GB / 12GB variant.
- Includes a quad-core camera on the back that produces some wonderful photos.
- The Li-Po 4300 mAh battery comes with a 65W fast charger that only takes half an hour to fully charge.
Design and Display
Smartphones are getting thinner and you can tell after checking the Oppo Reno 5K smartphone. It has an elegant 7.9 mm sidebar that is smaller than many recent smartphones. Therefore, it is very easy to hold the phone in y