Oppo Reno 5 Lite Review, Pros and Cons – The Reno 5 series already has some incredible smartphones under the hood, yet another variant of the Oppo Reno5 launched on March 2021. Although we have already seen enough of a smartphone in this series, the newly launched Oppo Reno 5 Lite is a lite version, but on the other hand, there is nothing new. It is more like a mediocre version with fewer features and adjustments.
The Reno 5 Lite smartphone won this design from the Reno 5F with minimal changes in color variation, while the performance is a little average of what you expect from this phone. Either way, the camera section may conform to the standards, as it has some decent software layers and AI features. Even so, you can’t experience top quality. On the other hand, you have ample battery support and fast charging.
That’s the general explanation about the Oppo Reno 5 Lite smartphone but to better understand whether it is worth buying or not, we will find out more in the detailed review of the Oppo Reno 5 Lite smartphone.
Oppo Reno 5 Lite Review
- The Reno 5 Lite features a 6.43 inches AMOLED screen with support for Full HD resolution.
- In the processing section, the Mediatek Helio P95 chipset with 12 nm power is integrated into the system.
- As for software support, Android 11 is equipped with the company’s custom ColorOS 11.1 UI.
- Moving to the camera module, you are getting a 48 MP main camera setup and a 32 MP selfie port.
- Regarding the battery, the Li-Po 4320 mAh battery comes with a 30W fast charging.
Design and Display
The first and most important thing that attracted me