Oppo Reno 4 Lite Review, Pros and Cons – In terms of design, Oppo is one of those companies that make it fabulously budget-friendly with exceptionally good design smartphones and the Oppo Reno 4 Lite phone is another example of that. This device was recently launched and has an extremely good layout, which will give the phone a premium look.
If you have seen the Oppo F17 Pro, then you will understand that the Oppo Reno 4 Lite is a redesign version. For a better understanding of what the Reno 4 lite has to offer, let’s look at its main technical specifications.
Oppo Reno 4 Lite Review
- The futuristic design mixes with the rear panel, while the front screen also has a stick-shaped screen.
- The device features an Helio P95 chipset that supports great power and guarantees a decent performance experience.
- In addition, the basic power supply via a 4015 mAh battery for the phone and works with the 30W VOOC 4.0 charging technology.
- A total of six cameras are present in which you will have a dual selfie and quad camera on the back.
- The starting price of the Oppo Reno 4 Lite is around $ 425 (about 30,999 INR), which places this phone in the mid-range market.
Design and Display
The design aspect is fascinating, as you will have a classic look with a great polycarbonate shell texture and the Reno 4 Lite has an impressive touch. Although users do not normally consider a plastic body as a great choice.
But each person has a different opinion on this matter. Ultimately, it depends on the users’ tastes. Going back to the original topic, you will see a 6.43 inches AMOLED panel with Full HD+ resolution coated with gorilla glass 3 protection and has 450 nits brightness settings.
Memory and Internal
The Oppo Reno 4 Lite is powered by the Helio P95 chipset integrated with the octa-core processor that improves daily use and the gaming session in several ways. This robust hardware set offers excellent performance and, on the other hand, the ColorOS 7.2 UI is integrated with the Android 10 operating system to ensure you get an immersive user experience from day one.