Oppo K9 Pro Review, Pros and Cons – After the successful launch of the Oppo K9 in May this year, the company has now launched its superior variant in China under the name Oppo K9 Pro. This smartphone was officially announced on September 26, 2021, and launched within one month on October 20, 2021.
However, the Oppo K9 Pro phone has not yet been released in India. But there is no confirmation when it will hit the Indian market. By the way, knowing about the features and specs will help you make the decision before spending your hard-earned money when it is available in India. So let’s start the detailed review of the Oppo K9 Pro smartphone.
Oppo K9 Pro Review
1) The Oppo K9 Pro smartphone comes with a technologically advanced AMOLED display along with a 6.43-inch full HD screen.
2) The phone is powered by a 6nm MediaTek dimensity 1200 chipset along with a 3.0GHz Octa-core processor.
3) The Oppo K9 Pro smartphone works with the latest Android 11 OS supported by ColorOS 11.3 UI.
4) The 64MP triple camera along with the 16MP selfie camera are both supported by the gyro-EIS software that will definitely take your videography to the next level by offering stability.
5) All these features are powered by a Li-Po 4500mAh battery, which is further supported by a 60W fast charger.
Design and Display
The Oppo K9 Pro is the upgraded version of the Oppo