Oppo K7 Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – Oppo is launching affordable 5G smartphones back to back in China. In the list, the next name which is going to join is the Oppo K7 phone integrated with 5G connectivity. Just in time to compete with the Vivo S7 and Vivo Y51s. Although, the company already released the Oppo A72 a few months ago.
Oppo K7 Specifications Overview
- The phone could count as an affordable mid-ranger 5G device.
- A Full HD AMOLED display intact at the front and has a solid back frame.
- Oppo K7 arrives with a standard performance-driven Snapdragon 765G chipset.
- It has the conventional 48 MP primary sensor in the rear camera panel along with remain three necessary cameras.
- The company ties a 4025 mAh battery that attains 30W wired charging support.
- The expected price of the phone is around $300 (22,000 INR).
Design and Display
The famous two-shade graphic design is present on the rear panel with some shiny effect that enhances the phone’s overall look. Following this, it has four fantastic colors to select – Red, Moonlight Black, Pearl White, Blue. On the other hand, the front display comes with very thin bezels like it’s didn’t any bezels at all.
It features a 6.4 inches Full HD resolution AMOLED panel screen with corning glass protection at the front and rear. The AMOLED display provides the exceptional on-screen fingerprint sensor expression with it.
Memory and Internal
There is nothing unusual or exciting around the internal storage, the phone arrives in two memory variants. Both variants have 8GB RAM supported by the internal storage of 128 GB in the basic option and 256 GB in the higher alternative. In terms of software, the ColorOS 7 user interface based software intact on the Android 10 to improve the user experience while managing different tasks.
Nowadays, it becomes a trend that every affordable mid-ranger 5G handset needs to have Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G chipset to shine in the competition. In this smartphone case, maker precise this chipset on the board with the graphic configuration of Adreno 620. Pl