Oppo A16 Review, Pros and Cons – Oppo has launched another smartphone in the low-budget section. Coming from its successor, Oppo A15, this device is packed with some decent features. As the budget is low, it can be a satisfactory choice for anyone. Everything a smartphone needs to operate at decent performance, you get in the Oppo A16 phone. Whether it’s the screen, the camera, the processor, or the battery, all features are designed properly, but that doesn’t mean it’s the best. In the low-budget segment, there are many phones that make this specific segment more competitive.
Coming with 4G bandwidth, you will miss the faster 5G performance. This phone was released on July 17, 2021, although global availability is not yet clear, we can look forward to the end of the year. Without checking this review, it would not be wise to buy this phone or any phone. So let’s start with a detailed review of the Oppo A16 smartphone.
Oppo A16 Review
- It displays a 6.52 inches IPS LCD screen with 720p resolution.
- Since it comes with Android 11 OS, there’s no way you can get distracted by the operation.
- Under the hood, there’s a MediaTek Helio G35 chipset but can find more advanced options in this budget.
- There is a 13 MP triple camera, while the selfie camera offers an 8 MP sensor.
- A 5000mAh battery is enough to last a whole day, but the market is full of superior options.