Oppo A12s Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – Oppo A12s is an entry-level smartphone presented by Oppo in Cambodia. It has all the necessary features and configuration which usually come in this segment. More importantly, it’s the renamed version of Oppo A12 released on the previous month in India. The internal specs are entirely the same, but the company unveils the phone with a new design and color option.
Oppo A12s Specifications Overview
- It sports 6.22 inches 720p resolution IPS LCD screen, and on top of that, it gets 271 PPI density.
- The phone is integrated on Android 9 (pie) and runs along with Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset.
- A dual-camera setup will be seen on the phone, which features a 13 MP and has a selfie port of 5 MP.
- An enormous battery of 4230 mAh comes with a 10W standard charging unit.
- Usually, the entry-level smartphone has a fair price, and it also falls to the current trend, the phone arrives at $129 (9,500 INR).
Design and Display
The design is a crucial part of the body, to emphasize something unique company implements a plain yet elegant layout to the Oppo A12s. In the back panel, you will see a Dual camera setting with a fingerprint sensor. In the front, you will get a V shape waterdrop notch selfie camera intact on the screen. Including this, it has a 6.22 inches IPS LCD panel with 720×1520 pixels resolution.
It appears to have over 271 pixels per inch density to enhance the 450 nits brightness configuration. Apart from this, it also offers Corning gorilla glass 3 protection to the screen that generally didn’t come at budget smartphone. It could count as a plus point for the phone as well as there are two color variants to select, deep Blue and Flowing Silver. This design looks much more similar to Oppo A11k smartphone.
Memory and Internal
The internal is not changed a bit from its rebrand version. It sports the best basic variant 12 nm Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset on board an octa-core processor with the moderate graphics unit of PowerVR GE8320. With this setup, you will get the usual performance with 3 GB RAM, and 32GB internal storage and lags won’t appear while multitasking.
It will give decent performance output. But on the flip side, almost 60% of storage pre-cover with system application and pre-installed bloatware apps. For more use, the given Micro-SD to