OnePlus Nord 2 Review, Pros and Cons – Not long ago, Chinese tech giant OnePlus released its killer flagship phone to its worldwide fan base. For today’s review, we chose the OnePlus Nord 2 smartphone, the successor to the OnePlus Nord. Unlike the previous generation phone, there are some central and drastic aspects important in general.
On the other hand, you will notice few new things here and there. Fortunately, you can buy the Nord 2 phone in China, India, USA, UK, and many European countries. Speaking of release dates, the phone has just arrived on 22 July 2021 on the global market and catches the attention of fans. So let’s start the detailed review to see if it’s worth buying the OnePlus Nord 2 5G smartphone.
OnePlus Nord 2 Review
- The OnePlus Nord 2 arrives with a fascinating 6.43 inches Fluid AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- In terms of performance, the hardware configuration brings the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G chipset.
- As for the software layering, you will get the smooth mix of Android 11 with OxygenOS 11.3 UI.
- The camera end provides a 50MP main camera setup alongside an enhanced 32MP selfie camera.
- The 65W fast charger supplies power to the 4500 mAh battery.
Design and Display
OnePlus devices are known for their unique and s