Nokia XR20 Review, Pros and Cons – Nokia is coming up with a rugged smartphone with an upper mid-range budget. The Nokia XR20 smartphone is a model you don’t cherish for its design or processor, but for its robust built-in materials. Therefore, the phone is durable and the phone is extremely expensive compared to the specs.
If on the one hand, it sports a good screen, processor, and camera, on the other hand, you will be put off by its battery. If you look closely or compare the Nokia XR20 smartphone with others, you will notice a huge difference that makes the phone a suspect choice. The Nokia XR20 looks similar to the Nokia X20 phone, its 5G bandwidth and 4 years of security updates are sure to draw your attention first. But we must dig deeper to find out more details. So let’s start the review of the Nokia XR20 smartphone.
Nokia XR20 Review
- A 6.67 inches IPS screen with 1080p resolution provides a standard viewing experience.
- Coming with Android 11 OS, you don’t feel much delay.
- Combined with 8nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset and Adreno 619 graphics unit, the Nokia XR20 model is not really worth your money.
- There is a 48 MP main camera that gives good pictures in daylight, with a poor result at night.
- Although the Li-Po 4630 mAh battery is quite satisfactory, you will be discouraged by its 18W fast charger.
Design and Display
Being a robust smartphone, there are also some challenges. You can’t expect much from the glamorous design. Although