Nokia G20 Review, Pros and Cons – Among some of Nokia’s expected smartphones, the G20 is one of them. It has the potential to capture a mass audience and comes with many advanced features. The release date is still May 2021. So in the meantime, reviewing this smartphone can help you make an informed decision if you are planning to buy. The brand is known for offering better internal resources. On the other hand, they still need improvement with the resources provided. Nokia G20 comes huge battery and better camera configuration. Let’s start a detailed review of the Nokia G20 phone.
Nokia G20 Review
- The Nokia G20 comes with a tall IPS LCD with a 20:9 aspect ratio, which is similar to its brother, Nokia G10.
- You will receive the experience of the latest Android 11 operating system.
- Your phone works faster with a 2.3 GHz Octa-Core processor. If MediaTek Helio G35 is loaded on your phone, you are in heaven.
- Each image has decent quality with a quad-camera. Tell your personal story with the 48 MP main camera and 8 MP front camera.
- Has a Li-Po 5050 mAh battery that comes with a 10 W fast charger.
Design and Display
Nokia is famous for its minimalist design. If you want a phone with a decent design, the G20 is one of them. The rounded edges at each corner make the phone more attractive. Between the two color options, the night variant may appeal to you more than the glacier option, although the latter option is not at all bad.
The G20 phone comes