Nokia G10 Review, Pros and Cons – The Nokia G10 comes with some notable features along with the Nokia G20 that we have already tested. You will see a big difference compared to other categories of phones manufactured by the brand. Undoubtedly, the G10 phone brings some interesting features that can be a catalyst for competition for other phones of the brand.
The whole world is focusing on the future, Nokia as a big player is not behind the game. Although it is still in the garage, you will receive the phone from April onward. Let start the complete review of the Nokia G10 smartphone.
Nokia G10 Review
- The Nokia G10 phone 6.52 inches IPS LCD screen along with 720p resolution captivates you, as long as you stay on the screen.
- The G10 is based on Android 11, which is Nokia’s deciding factor.
- The 2.0 GHz processing speed with the MediaTek Helio chipset does not make you live in ancient times.
- You can capture your special moments with your decent AI triple camera. The 13 MP primary has autofocus while the 8 MP selfie camera captures some standard photos of your choice.
- The Li-Po 5050 mAh battery leaves you in awe of the phone.
Design and Display
The Nokia G10 design looks similar to the Nokia X20 smartphone. The 6.52 inches screen makes you immersive while watching any video. Although the LCD is built with IPS technology, it does not discourage you at all. The 720 x 1600 pixels resolution with a 20:9 aspect ratio captivates your attention while you watch clips on your phone.
To talk about the design, it is aesthetically richer than any other phone on the market. This slim structure phone with a minimalist design comes in two color variants like Dusk and night. Inspired by Nordic design, the Nokia G10 phone comes with a splash protection feature. The easy-to-use interface makes a novice a professional. Instead of the back, you will have a fingerprint on the side and a circular camera plate on the back, as usual.