Nokia C20 Plus Review, Pros and Cons – You might be wondering what else can be in the Nokia C20 Plus. In fact, there is a lot more to differentiate. Hope you already know about the C20, which was released on June 6, 2021. On the other hand, the C20 Plus was released shortly after the release of the C20. As a flagship phone, we’ll see many differences between both Nokia phones. At the right price, the C20 Plus stays ahead.
Whether it’s a display, processor, or battery, each section is perfectly managed with this low budget. Even you would be surprised by the storage capacity. The question is why would the company release the C20 with the same budget and fewer standard features. The C20 Plus is a low-budget phone with almost all the essential features that can do all your daily tasks. If you have a limited budget, you can check this phone once. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Nokia C20 Plus smartphone.
Nokia C20 Plus Review
- You will watch movies on a standard 6.5 inches IPS LCD screen that displays a resolution of 720p.
- Due to the presence of Android 11 OS, this model conquers others budget phones.
- The basic 28nn Unisoc SC9863A chipset is not suitable for gaming or multitasking.
- You will get an 8 MP main camera and a 5MP selfie camera.
- A Huge Li-Po 4950 mAh battery retains the charm of this model.
Design and Display
As you can see, the layout of this template is very simple and decent same as the Nokia C20. Constructed from a plastic body, the back panel boasts soothing pleasure for your eyes. Most importantly, Ocean Blue is amazing, although there is Graphite Black available as well. The quiet, modern design has been a favorite choice for many. An interesting spec you’ll notice is the circular camera bo