- Budget phone under 14000 INR (USD 180)
- No Boaltware apps and ads notification
- The Graphics of Andreno 610 GPU.
Design and Display
According to its price segment, it offers a simple design that can get scratches, so use the cover for the protection from scratch and other damage. On the other hand, the plastic back frame design lures attraction most with decently placed triple camera board. Although its body is quite thicker than the average handset. It has a dedicated punched hole selfie camera in the front, and the display has very slim bezels.
Besides, it comes with Full HD+ 6.4 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, which offers a resolution of 720×1260 pixels with pixels per inch density of 285.
Memory, Internal, and Performance
The phone offers in-built Android 10 with the layering of company stock user-interface, which is quite similar to the Andriod One UI, and chipset of Snapdragon 665 Soc that mild equally with the Graphics of the Andreno 610 GPU and the benchmark score of Antututus is above 1 lakh that means its performs is far better than any typical mid-ranger. It has a 4GB RAM / 64GB memory variant with a shared memory card slot and has a storage type of eMMC 5.1.
Motorola Moto G8 Camera Specifications
It has a triple camera module of 16MP + 8MP + 2MP and for the selfie, it gives 8MP which quite moderate according to its prices and specifications. It also offers a video recording quality of 2k.
Battery, Price, and Others
The company imports a tremendously large 4000 mAh non-removable battery, which offers a conventional fast-charging of 10 watts, with all these things it can stay alive for a day within a mild usage of the phone. It includes features and sensors such as rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, NFC, proximity, and many more, and it is ready to use at astounding colors of White Prism and Capri Blue with an offset price of 14000 INR ($180). Check the new Motorola Edge Plus 5G smartphone.
Motorola Moto G8 Smartphone Specifications Detail
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Build||Plastic back and frame|
|Display||Capacitive Touchscreen IPS LCD 16M colors|
|Resolution||720 x 1560 pixels|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)|
|Camera||16MP, 8MP, and 2MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Gyro, Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass|
|Battery||4000 mAh, Fast charging 10W|
|Price||14000 INR ($180)|
Motorola Moto G8 smartphone pros and cons
- The best thing about this phone is that it didn’t have bloatware and ads notification.
- Alongside it contributes to give decent audio, through its stereo loudspeaker as well as to the 3.5 mm jack and audio equalizing is well.
- Besides, it comes with an immense battery, so the screen time fits in the midrange’s standards.
- With the 4 GB RAM, it will improvise the performance and user experience and offers the ability to play the high-end game.
- The display quality of IPS LCD drops the viewing experience with its resolution and brightness stability.
- On the other hand, low-light photography isn’t great either, and the image comes good only with proper lighting.
- Its compatibility and photo become idle in front of Realme 6, which also falls in the same price range.
- While playing through high levels games PUBG and Call of duty, we feel that the gaming experience is a bit lower from the expectations and its lags here and there.
Moto G8 Pros and Cons: It is a standard mid-range budget phone which comes with marvelous features, but the major drawback lies in the camera department. Although the smartphone is inexpensive and has flaws, if you look for decent features with the handy OS, then it’s a good option under the price range of 14000 INR (USD180).