Motorola Moto G60 Review, Pros and Cons – Motorola has already launched a brilliant Moto G series phone. We have seen that the phones have some wonderful specs within an affordable budget. Motorola brings another one called the Moto G60 smartphone with some fantastic features, the G60 phone will make you want to buy it.
The Moto G60 was launched on April 27, 2021, shortly after the launch of the Moto G100. Whether it’s the camera, screen, processor, or battery, the phone will blow your mind in every sphere. The Moto G60 is best suited for a low-budget gaming phone. With the latest technology, the brand has the potential to capture a large part of the public. Without further ado, let’s start the detailed review of the Motorola Moto G60 smartphone.
Motorola Moto G60 Review
- The 6.8 inches larger screen for playing with a 120 Hz refresh rate.
- Although the phone comes with the Android 11 operating system, you will not get any custom UI interface, but with the latest Android OS, you can control your phone quite decently.
- For gamers, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset increases performance to an epic level.
- In terms of the camera, you will have the exclusive 108 MP main camera and 32 MP selfie camera to capture some worthwhile photos.
- The huge Li-Po 6000 mAh battery offers better performance with a 20W fast charging.