Motorola Moto G20 Review, Pros and Cons – According to statistics, the smartphone industry growing day by day. In the midst of the pandemic, we can say that the smartphone craze is not declining but inclined. Therefore, the market is growing rapidly and many phones are being launched, in this article, we will cover the Motorola Moto G20 smartphone.
In a previous review, we reviewed the Moto G10, which is fantastic with a good budget. The Moto G20 smartphone was announced in April 2021. There are many features, in addition to some discouraging ones as well. Let’s start a detailed review of the Motorola Moto G20 smartphone.
Motorola Moto G20 Review
- The tall 6.5 inches screen offers a smoother experience with a 90 Hz refresh rate.
- The latest Android 11 adds to the charm of this phone.
- You will be upset to see that it does not come with a Snapdragon processor, instead of getting a basic Unisoc T700 chipset that can handle 1.8 GHz clock speed.
- The camera section increases hope for you because it has a 48 MP quad camera.
- The Li-Po 5000 mAh battery lasts for a long time, but the regular 10 W charger makes this combination dull.
Design and Display
The overall design attracts a specific segment of the audience. Its standard back cover does not attract much if you are a fan of Redmi or Oppo. Between the colors Breeze Blue and Flamingo Pink, you can choose anyone. The quad-came