Motorola Moto G10 Power Review, Pros and Cons – Awareness is something that comes when buying a smartphone. Not just phone specs, but many things. There are huge lists of smartphones online, searching for the best and most suitable one has been a tedious task. Today we are going to review the Motorola G10 Power smartphone that may be useful to you.
If you have plans to buy a phone. This review can give you a different perspective about the Moto G10 Power. Launched on March 16, 2021, the G10 Power is increasing the excitement among smartphone enthusiasts. Let’s see what this Moto G10 Power has to offer.
Motorola Moto G10 Power Review
- The 220g G10 Power smartphone has a 6.5 inches LCD screen with 720p resolution.
- The Android 11 operating system is the driving force of this phone.
- The 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor is located on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 chip.
- Coming to the section, the rear panel of the Moto G10 Power is built with a quad-camera board.
- You get a fast 20 W charger that charges the Li-Po 6000 mAh battery at a decent faster speed.
Design and Display
The company is selling the Moto G10 Power phone with a gradient pattern on the back. The elegant 9.9 mm design has two colors on the market that are Aurora Gray and Breeze Blue. It has a large 6.5 inches IPS LCD screen with 720p resolution. The 220g phone is not a lightweight device and you do not have to worry about any hostile situation because it comes with a Water-repellent design.
Whether you are using your phone rainy day or been exposed to sweat, don’t worry, you can recover easily. There is no gorilla glass protection, so to protects your phone from scratching you need to buy it separately. You will receive a triple camera plate on the back and a fingerprint scanner, check out the detailed review on the Motorola Moto G100 smartphone.
Memory and Internal
People are being more cautious about