Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Review, Pros and Cons – The Moto G series has some shiny smartphones in its bag. Among them, the new Moto G Stylus 5G comes with some amazing features at a mid-range price. You will also lose some important features and the phone was launched on June 14, 2021. The Moto G series has some shiny smartphones in its bag. Among them, the new Moto G Stylus 5G comes with some amazing features at a mid-range price. You will also lose some important features and the phone was launched on June 14, 2021.
Comes with a great display, processor, camera, and battery, the Moto G Stylus 5G phone could be your next purchase. While global availability is not yet clear, we can look forward to the end of this month. There are 3 Moto G Stylus smartphones available on the market: Moto g stylus 2020, Moto g stylus 2021, and Moto g stylus 5g. You may notice different chipset, camera performance, battery size on all 3 of these Motorola stylus phones, and other specs look similar.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Review
- Another smartphone comes with a larger screen with a 6.8 inches screen that offers an immersive visual experience.
- The Android 11 OS experience has always been great, without any bloatware.
- Best-in-class 8nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G is under the hood along with the Adreno 619 graphics unit.
- Make different perspectives real with the 48 MP main camera.
- Li-Po 5000 mAh battery sets a benchmark for many smartphones.
Design and Display
A larger screen offers the most heavenly viewing experience. That’s what the Moto G Stylus does. It comes with a 6.8 inches screen made by LTPS IPS technology, which offers decent image quality. Still, 1080p resolution proves to be a better addition. As it’s a high-budget phone, it’s expected to