Motorola Moto G Power 2021 Review, Pros and Cons – Motorola announced several incredible smartphones in the past year, and this year, they are bringing new hope to devices in the entry-level segment. Recently, they launched some newer phones with the 2021 badge. On which the company unveiled the Motorola Moto G Power 2021 smartphone. There are other 2 smartphones that we have already cover G stylus 2021 and the G Play 2021 which is also a decent choice in the budget range, So check it out too.
Now, moving to the main topic, today we evaluate the value of the Moto G Power 2021 smartphone and determine whether it is a good option to buy now or not. Let’s start the review of the Motorola G Power 2021 phone.
Motorola Moto G Power 2021 Review
- The device has a fairly standard 6.6 inches IPS LCD screen that comes with a decent amount of pixel density.
- As for the processing unit, the Snapdragon 662 chipset is deployed to operate the system accurately.
- The touch of the software would be given through the Android 10 OS, which is quite surprising.
- You can take camera quality to the next level with the gyro-EIS present on both sides camera.
- For a long game session, a 5000 mAh battery is a great deal and you will also receive a 15W fast charging support.
Design and Display
Unlike the traditional layout, this time Motorola is experimenting with a new design especially when placing the camera plate. This year, the company is more focused on design than last year’s. It’s a good thing, but the material used on this phone is plastic. Although every smartphone uses the same material, there is nothing to worry about. In the end, the Flash Gray and Polar Silver tone scheme give the phone a shiny appearance, although it is a polycarbonate body.
Below the camera configuration is the Motorola brand logo. But not, as usual, the fingerprint reader is present on the side frame instead of below the camera board. On the other hand, the high-quality curved shap