Motorola Moto E20 Review, Pros and Cons – Where Realme, Redmi, or Samsung are making noise in the smartphone world, Motorola is not behind the game. The brand has expertise in launching some blockbuster smartphones at a time that has carved its name into the smartphone world. This year we’ve already seen several types of phones with a different budget. Some are fantastic and some are decent. They will launch another smartphone called the Motorola Moto E20 smartphone on October 4, 2021. This is perhaps Motorola’s most affordable device. As it has such a low price, there may be some limitations, as expected.
The phone is built around a decent screen, with Android 11 and a good dual camera. There are many limitations that distract us. We’ll know everything about the phone in this article. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Motorola Moto E20 smartphone.
Motorola Moto E20 Review
- With a 6.5 inches IPS LCD screen, you can expect a decent deal.
- Android 11 (Go Edition) proves to be a nice addition.
- The presence of a basic Unisoc T606 chipset leaves you disappointed.
- It comes with a dual-camera where there is a 13 MP primary sensor.
- Even the presence of a Li-Po 4000 mAh battery distracts you from choosing this model.