Motorola Moto G9 Plus Review, Pros and cons – Motorola phones have not been a big hit in recent times, so they have completely failed to impress their fans because of their high prices and quality of smartphones. Still, Motorola, a Lenovo-owned company, is still trying innovative things to fascinate customers with the launch of several smartphones.
After the Moto G9, Motorola is ready to reveal its successor, namely the Moto G9 Plus, with some important updates, such as a better chipset, improved display panel, new camera features, and the list goes on. The company worked hard on the design to give an overall premium finish, especially talking about the rear panel, as well as the color options. Now let’s take a look at the detailed analysis of the Motorola Moto G9 Plus.
Motorola Moto G9 Plus Review
- A high-level 64MP quad-camera to click on some wonderful moments in life
- When it comes to performance, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G kicks in with great features to handle most tasks
- The 5000 mAh Li-Po battery integrated with the 30W Turbocharger works perfectly to charge your phone quickly
- The attractive rear panel with a glossy finish always seems to be a point of attraction
- Instead of providing a rear fingerprint reader, the company incorporated a side-mounted one for easy access and faster unlocking
Design and Display
Compared to the Moto G9, Motorola has completely revamped the overall look of the new Moto G9 Plus by introducing a piercing camera alongside the new rear panel design. The display is best suited for those who consume heavy media daily, as the display panel is quite engaging and comes with narrow bezels.
The G9 Plus comes in two color variants, of which Rose Gold and indigo blue which smashes competition in the same price segment. In fact, the camera’s beautiful configuration leaves no stone unturned when it comes to improving the overall look of the glossy back panel.
Now let’s go to the display department, you’ll be happy to see that they took the screen resolution a step further by including a large 6.81 inches Full HD+ LTPS IPS LCD panel next to the HDR10 support for an unrivaled viewing experience. Although we still don’t have information about any screen saver at the top of the panel.
Memory and Internal
The Moto G9 Plus is powered by an advanced and powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor that needs no introduction when it comes to exceptional game performance, incredible image post-processing, and AI features. Based on an efficient 8 nm architecture, you can easily get a dece