Micromax In 2b Review, Pros and Cons – After a successful comeback with the In 1b in November 2020, the brand launched its successor, the Micromax In 2b smartphone, on August 6, 2021. With its global availability, this model will make an impact on all smartphone users. Because it comes in a low budget range, no one wants to miss the chance to get this phone. As it is the updated version, we can expect some similarities in the In 2b smartphone.
With 4G bandwidth, it offers a decent screen, processor, camera, and even a very powerful battery. You might be disappointed with the basic chipset. Although the smartphone world is highly impacted by Redmi or Realme, with a very cheap price, the In 2b can be a great choice for any user. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Micromax In 2b smartphone.
Micromax In 2b Review
- With a 6.52 inches IPS LCD screen, you can expect a decent viewing experience.
- Because of the latest Android 11 operating system you will get all the latest features.
- The presence of the entry-level 12 nm Unisoc T610 chipset makes the phone a boring choice for some users.
- As far as budget is concerned, a dual camera is a great addition to In 2b smartphone.
- The powerful Li-Po 5000mAh battery is all you need to get satisfactory battery life.
Design and Display
The Micromax In 2b smartphone is a beautiful entity with three different colors. Although the colors are simply black, blue, and green, you’ll appreciate its vibrant layout coming from the rear panel which di