Meizu 18s Review, Pros and Cons – Meizu launched its 18 series phones after a long time with a very powerful appearance. All 3 phones have some in common but come with different and advanced features at different prices. Whether it’s size, screen, or chipset, you’ll notice differences everywhere. The Meizu 18s phone is among them released on September 23, 2021. Because of 5G connectivity, it has strong control over the future. As the phone has already been released in China, there is no news of global availability.
While the 18s and 18s Pro combine with similar features, the Meizu 18x is quite different from them. Coming with a superior mid-budget price, the Meizu 18s comes with a brilliant screen, high-end internal features, amazing cameras, and also more attractive features. For an overview of the device, the highlight is duly mentioned for you. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Meizu 18s smartphone.
Meizu 18s Review
- It comes with a much smaller 6.2 inches Super AMOLED screen.
- The presence of the Android 11 operating system is the most demanding operating system on any smartphone nowadays.
- The industry’s best chipset, the 5nm Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888+ is all you need to get the best gaming performance.
- There is a triple camera with a 64 MP rear camera.
- The Li-Po 4000 mAh battery will mainly demotivate you.
Design and Display
We saw with the Meizu 18x which sports a calm and relaxing look with a mix of