Infinix Zero 8 Review, Pros and Cons – Infinix is one of those brands that put a lot of resources on their smartphones, recently the Infinix Zero 8 was launched in Indonesia, which is a great device for having a 90 Hz screen, elegant design with a solid camera configuration and, finally, a large battery with a quick charger.
This device can provide neck-to-neck competition for Realme Narzo 10, which uses the same Helio G90 chipset on the board. However, it would be an advantage in overall performance and adjustments because it has a better module structure than the regular entry-level Realme device. So, let’s review Infinix Zero 8 phone.
Infinix Zero 8 Review
- Infinix Zero 8 has an IPS LCD technology screen that also has an around 392 amount of pixel density.
- A quad-camera configuration on the device that offers 64-megapixel lenses as the primary snapper.
- It has a battery of 4500 mAh and couples 33 W of fast charging speed.
- In the processing section, the Helio G90T processor works efficiently and provides a fantastic set of graphics.
- The device is designed for the Indonesian market and the expected price is $ 264 (about 19,000 INR).
Design and Display
An elegant and compact design is integrated into the Infinix Zero 8. In addition, it comes with a diamond-shaped camera plate that is both unique and impressive. The phone fortune has two layers of layout that look quite surprising and improve the appearance. Apparently, this design could be considered the best design from Infinix.
On the front, a 6.85 inches screen with a 90Hz Full HD refresh rate offers a different level of viewing experience with a fabulous screen/body ratio. In addition to the large screen, the phone has fine bezels at the corners and a selfie camera stack format is present.
Memory and Internal
The Infinix Zero 8 interface and software are based on the top of Android 10 intact on the system. As for performance, the phone follows the lead of the game-centered Helio G90T chipset, it also adds software to enhance the game, but there will be a lot of preloaded bloatware with many ads placed here and there. Under the hood, it is powered by 8 GB of RAM accompanied by 128 GB of storage and you can attach more space with a dedicated Nano SD slot.
Unlike most conventional smartphones, the Infinix Zero 8 provides all