Infinix Note 7 Smartphone Pros and Cons: Infinix recently updates information regarding the new latest features packed budget phone, which will be going to renowned for its battery department and limit exceeding performance ability. It is the Note 7 series that unveiled on their official websites called Infix Note 7 and its lighter version Infinix Note 7 lite with little bit less feature. Although it is registered on the website, they didn’t begin the buying portal, so we need to wait for the official price details. On March company announced Infinix S5 Pro smartphone.
Let begin the review with official specifications details, and uncover, what features the Infinix Note 7 series is offers.
- The phone has a quad-camera circular board setup that has 48MP as the primary camera sensor.
- Battery departments deliver a limitless power, it comes with 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
- It is the Company’s first side-mounted fingerprint sensor smartphone.
- The storage can expand up to 2TB with a memory card.
Design and Display
The half flashy design with zig-zag patterns lighting effects gives the phone a proper look, which generally seen in the high-end phone and makes this phone exceptional. It looks like tech industries are moving forth to the circular camera module and become quite common, every second phone has the same camera cut-out. Due to its firm size, it able to fit in every hand.
The phone offers a display of Infinity-O Full HD+ 6.9 inches IPS LCD panel, which improved owning to the display type of Infinite O. With the resolution of 720×1620 pixels with 389 PPI density.
Memory and Internal Storage
It has stock Android 10 with the layering of smart features of the XOS 5.0 user-interface, and it comes with Heli G70 chipset while it also offers a high gaming engine and graphics of ARM G52 MC2 820MHz Manhattan 3.0 GPU. And it is available in 6GB RAM / 128GB storage which is pretty immersive, It also has a MicroSD card slot, which can expand your storage up to 2 TB.
In the camera department, it offers a decent quad-camera of 48MP + 2MP + 2MP, including a low light photosensor with a selfie snapper of 16 MP. It featured portrait, macro, low light, and gyro-stable video sensations, which give decent high-quality video recoding of 2k.
Battery, Price, and Others
It has non-removable lithium-polymer 5000mAh with fast charging of 18w, which charge within an hour and has an on-screen time of eight hours, which is quite good, and with mild usage, it can stay alive for two days. It has a 3.55 mm jack with MicroSD port and side-mounted fingerprint sensor and optical scanner for face-unlock and security purposes. It’s a budget segment phone, so its price will be around 15,000 INR ($195).
Infinix Note 7 Smartphone Specifications
|Specifications||Infinix Note 7||Infinix Note 7 Lite|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Announced||April 2020||April 2020|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|
|Display||capacitive touchscreen IPS LCD, 16M colors||capacitive touchscreen IPS LCD, 16M colors|
|Size||6.95 inches||6.6 inches|
|Resolution||720 x 1640 pixels||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass||n/a|
|OS||Android 10, XOS 6.0||Android 10, XOS 6.0|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)||Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)|
|GPU||Mali-G52 2EEMC2||Mali-G52 2EEMC2|
|Card slot||up to 2 T||UP TO 258GB|
|Camera||48MP, 2MP, 2MP, and 2MP||48MP, 2MP, 2MP, and QVGA|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, proximity, compass, accelerometer||Fingerprint, proximity, compass, accelerometer|
|Battery||5000 mAh, Fast charging 18W||5000 mAh, Fast charging 10W|
Infinix Note 7 Smartphone Pros and Cons
- The XOS offers the latest and unique features such as AI beauty for video calling, intelligent voice notification, AI reading mode, Smart photo-clean, data-switcher, X board, smart panel, and many more features.
- Photo and video of the phone are on a standard level, the lowlight sensor effect, and it furnishes in trice-fold.
- There aren’t any bloatware and ad notifications, and notifications features play a significant role in user-friendliness.
- It also gives the option to play high-end games with decent graphics.
- The video experience is a bit lower than expected in this phone due to its display panel, but 480 nits brightness nurtured it.
- This type of phone is not for heavily gaming, mild usage is fine, and if you do, so then over-heating issues can be seen on the phone.
- On the other hand, the performance of the phone is moderate.
- The photo software algorithms aren’t that great either.
- The phone does not offer 5G connectivity.
It’s a budget phone with the latest feature and has a smart OS, which works very well in several ways. Besides, it has a powerful battery of 5000 mAh with a decent-quality processor. It expected to release in April, and the official price details will release soon, so we are assuming its price will be around 195USD (15000 INR).