Infinix Hot 10i Review, Pros and Cons – Before buying any smartphone, make sure you know the product well. Infinix is one such brand that offers some phones that are worth a low-budget segment. Coming from the same brand, the Infinix Hot 10i smartphone was released on May 20, 2021 with a 4G version. Although there is no NFC technology, you may be concerned about processing payments online. What we know as a necessary compact smartphone is Hot 10i, but if you look closely you can find some flaws that can be obstacles to the phone purchase.
Coming with a nice screen, better processor, and powerful battery, the Hot 10i can be a good choice for people looking for cheap smartphones. Except for some specific countries, this model is not yet available in India, but the company is trying to spread the business to more regions. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Infinix Hot 10i smartphone.
Infinix Hot 10i Review
- You will have a 6.52 inches screen with an IPS LCD display.
- Combined with Android 11 and XOS 7.5 interface, it offers smarter and smoother interaction.
- A decent 12nm MediaTek Helio G70 provides decent performance while playing games.
- Comes with a dual camera with a 13MP main camera, Hot 10i captures some remarkable photos due to its autofocus mode.
- A massive Li-Po 6000 mAh battery distinguishes it from other smartphones.
Design and Display
Boasting a simple, bright design on the back, it offers a relaxing look. Whichever model you choose, be it bl